May 27, 2014
Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
We are proud to announce that the Chambers Plan has joined the TELUS Health eClaims network.
What does this mean for you? If you use an Extended Healthcare provider who is part of the TELUS Network, they are able to submit your claims electronically for the services you received. Claims will be processed similarly to dental claims in that they will be approved, declined or held for review right away. Depending on your coverage, you will be responsible for the coinsurance or deductible that may apply to the service.
To find a service provider in your area or to get more information on how you can get your provider to register please check out the Telus eClaims website.
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013