May 12, 2014
New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
The Chambers Plan has introduced a new format for the certificate numbers on the plan. Instead of being two 5 digit numbers, it will now be one 10 digit number. The certificate number will be a combination of the firm number and original certificate number assigned to each employee. This is important because this is what employees use to identify themselves as a participant under the Chambers Plan and what they will use on all claims and correspondence. The firm number will now be referred to as the “Division Number”. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change.
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013