March 7, 2016
Applying for group insurance can require a number of decisions to be made. One of these decisions is who to appoint as a beneficiary for your Life insurance. A beneficiary is the person you name in a life policy who will receive the death benefit upon your demise. Beneficiaries can be an individual, a number … + Read More
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013