December 9, 2015
We had a great time at Captain Kids for our second annual Schmidt + Funk Kids Christmas Party.
June 25, 2015
The Chambers Plan has recently added this convenient way of submitting Health and Dental claims. You may now log onto my-benefits and look for the Submit Claims tab. Claims are submitted in just a few simple steps: Read and agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and select the patient who used the services. Select the … + Read More
May 13, 2015
Did you know that not only is my-benefits a great source for claim information and Chambers Plan forms, but that there is a health and wellness site which includes tools, resources, and important information about your travel destination? In my-benefits health, choose the country you are planning on visiting and access: prevention tips for common … + Read More
April 1, 2015
If you have an Extended Health option that includes a provision for eye exam coverage, we are happy to report that the Chamber Plan has increased the per person maximum from $50.00 per person to $75.00 per person for eligible expenses incurred after March 31, 2015. This is subject to any other maximums, co-insurance or … + Read More
January 21, 2015
Questions about buying Group Benefits for your business? Many think it is just like auto insurance – ‘The more you use it, the more you pay.’ But it doesn’t have to be that way! This video explains it well. You can watch it here!
- Looking for a summer job?
- Dental Fee Guide and Your Benefits Coverage
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas