March 24, 2017
Client Service Coordinator
Location: Langley, BC
This role is: Permanent Full Time Position
We are seeking to add a new member to the Schmidt and Funk team. The Client Service Coordinator (CSC) position will involve designing and implementing a client recall program to ensure client satisfaction. If you have a strong customer interaction focus along with excellent communication, organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills, we’d like to hear from you. You would be working directly with our Financial Advisors and reporting to the management team.
Who We Are:
Schmidt + Funk Financial Services has been serving clients in the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area for over 20 years. Our goal is simple; to provide personalized financial advice that relieves our clients’ financial concerns and helps maximize their security and peace of mind.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills sets:
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Has a strong understanding of the financial industry
- Has good customer service skills
- Is adaptable in a changing environment
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has great time management and organizational skills
Is Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel
Your Responsibilities are to:
- Design and implement a client service protocol
- Contact clients to ensure their files are up to date
- Contact clients to set appointments with their advisors
- Record client conversation in our client management system
- Maintain client files
- Maintain professional business code of conduct and compliance standards
Your Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate
- Experience in Customer Service
1-3 years of work experience in financial industry
What You’ll Experience:
- An incredible team of kind, caring and supportive people.
- Great benefits and competitive pay
Unexpected perks to keep things fun
How to Apply:
• Submit your application to email@example.com
- Looking for a summer job?
- Dental Fee Guide and Your Benefits Coverage
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas