June 7, 2016
New my-benefits App!
Submit Health and Dental Claims on my-benefits Mobile App!
Plan participants of the Chambers Plan can now submit most Health and Dental claims using a smartphone or tablet. Submitting claims electronically is a convenient way to have your claims processed quickly and easily, which means you get your money back faster.
Our my-benefits app gives Chambers Plan participants secure access to Chambers Plan coverage and services from anywhere, any time. Easy to use, the app provides immediate access to your coverage information. In addition to submitting claims and viewing claim history, you can:
- Check to see when you and your dependents are next eligible for services.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit with claim payments paid directly into your bank account.
- Access detailed coverage information quickly and easily.
- View videos on how to maximize your coverage.
- Access your Assure® drug card and contact numbers for emergency travel claims.
Enjoy all the advantages of my-benefits on your AndroidTM device or iPhone. Simply download the app from either Google Play or the Apple App Store and sign in with your my-benefits Username and Password.* You will have immediate access to your bene ts, claims and coverage. It’s free, convenient, and can save you time and paper. Download it today!
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013