May 28, 2014
With summer right around the corner, we wanted to remind you about your travel coverage through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. If you have extended healthcare on the plan, you have travel coverage for emergency medical treatment outside your province of residence. Services include semi-private hospital room, hospital medical services and supplies, physician’s … + Read More
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013