June 7, 2016
Submit Health and Dental Claims on my-benefits Mobile App! Plan participants of the Chambers Plan can now submit most Health and Dental claims using a smartphone or tablet. Submitting claims electronically is a convenient way to have your claims processed quickly and easily, which means you get your money back faster. Our my-benefits app gives … + Read More
January 14, 2015
We are pleased to pass along to you, news from the Chamber Benefits Plan that they are offering new Long Term Disability (LTD) options. A new graded schedule has been added for non-taxable LTD benefits available for firms choosing a 2 year, 5 year, or age 65 benefit with a 24 month own occupation definition … + Read More
May 27, 2014
We are proud to announce that the Chambers Plan has joined the TELUS Health eClaims network. What does this mean for you? If you use an Extended Healthcare provider who is part of the TELUS Network, they are able to submit your claims electronically for the services you received. Claims will be processed similarly to … + Read More
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013