April 4, 2018
Looking for a summer job?
Reception and Administrative Support
Location: Langley, BC
This role is: Temporary Full-Time
This is a position perfect for a ‘Canada Summer Jobs’ eligible business student from May to the end of August.
We are seeking a new member for the Schmidt and Funk team. The Administrative position will involve working with different teams and independently on various ongoing projects. If you have a strong customer interaction focus along with excellent communication, organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills, we’d like to hear from you. You would be working directly with our Operations Manager and reporting to the management team.
Who We Are:
Schmidt + Funk Financial Services has been serving clients in the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area for over 30 years. Our goal is simple; to provide personalized financial advice that relieves our clients’ financial concerns and helps maximize their security and peace of mind.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills sets:
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Has good customer service skills
- Is adaptable in a changing environment
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has great time management and organizational skills
- Is Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel
Your Responsibilities are to:
- Greeting Clients and providing assistance as needed
- Answering and managing a multi-line phone system
- Collecting, sorting and distributing mail, messages, and courier
- Prepare for meetings including boardroom setup and cleanup
- Maintaining Client Database and Files
- Assist with ongoing marketing and events
- Willing to run errands or all kinds as needed
- Maintain professional business code of conduct and compliance standards
Your Skills and Experience:
High School graduate
Experience in Office Administration Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Strong proofreading and editing skills.
What You’ll Experience:
- An incredible team of kind, caring and supportive people.
- Unexpected perks to keep things fun
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please answer the following questions:
- What has sparked your interest and caused you to apply for this position?
- Looking for a summer job?
- Dental Fee Guide and Your Benefits Coverage
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas