April 1, 2015
Eye Exam Coverage Increased!
If you have an Extended Health option that includes a provision for eye exam coverage, we are happy to report that the Chamber Plan has increased the per person maximum from $50.00 per person to $75.00 per person for eligible expenses incurred after March 31, 2015. This is subject to any other maximums, co-insurance or limitations that may apply to your particular Health option.
Adults are eligible for one eye exam every 24 months, and dependent children are covered once in a 12 month period.
In order for the eye exam to be eligible, the exam must be performed by a qualified ophthalmologist or licensed optometrist. As this change is an enhancement to the wording in your Employee Booklets, booklets will not be reprinted at this time. Plan participants can print the Change Notification here at and keep a copy of the change with their previously issued Certificate of Insurance and Employee Booklet. Plan participants using my-benefits will find the Change Notification under Forms & Tools/News & Publications/Amendments.
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas
- Brad on Joytv!
- S+F’s Annual Family Christmas Party