January 31, 2017
Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
If you have a Chambers Plan health coverage, you have Emergency Medical coverage when travelling if you are hit with an unforeseen illness or accidental injury requiring immediate treatment. The Chambers Plan will pay for eligible expenses over the amount covered by your provincial health insurance.
Non-emergency medical expenses, such as elective treatments and services and travel vaccines, are not included.
The Chambers Plan covers insured employees and their dependents on the plan as long as they’re also covered by their provincial health care program. Totally disabled employees who qualify for Waiver of Premium under the life insurance benefit are not covered for Emergency Medical Travel.
For more information about your travel coverage, including Exclusions and Limitations, you may refer to the Voyage Assistance Brochure. To obtain a copy, please feel free to contact our office or 604-514-3347 or you may download the brochure from our website.
If you do not have coverage through the Chambers Plan you can get a free quote for coverage.
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas
- Brad on Joytv!
- S+F’s Annual Family Christmas Party