Chamber of Commerce
Schmidt + Funk is the exclusive provider of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan in our area. For firms with 1 – 50 employees, the Chambers Plan is Canada’s leading group benefit plan. If you’re thinking of adding employee benefits to your company – or looking for a replacement for your current plan- here are 10 great reasons to take a closer look at the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
- No Minimum Firm Size- Your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one-person operation.
- No Industry Restrictions- All for-profit businesses are eligible to participate in the Chambers Plan as long as they are members of participating Chamber or Board of Trade.
- Guaranteed Approval- With three or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees.
- Guaranteed Renewable- The Chambers Plan guarantees your firm can renew coverage as long as you pay your premium each month.
- Rate Stability- Claims are averaged over more than 25,000 companies just like yours. Higher than usual claims one year? You won’t be singled out for a price increase.
- Not-for-Profit- The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, by Chamber people.
- Outstanding Service- The Plan’s Service Centre works in concert with your exclusive, local Chambers Plan advisor to give you answers to all your questions.
- Fast, Accurate Payments- Most health and dental claims turn around under 48 hours. You can also opt for pharmacy card and electronic dental claim submission, and even direct deposit to employee bank accounts.
- You Choose the Coverage- Every firm participating in the Chambers Plan has a custom employee benefit program, based on the coverages they select.
- You Control the Cost- Why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want when you can customize? Customization puts you in control so you get top value for your dollar.