May 28, 2014
With summer right around the corner, we wanted to remind you about your travel coverage through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. If you have extended healthcare on the plan, you have travel coverage for emergency medical treatment outside your province of residence. Services include semi-private hospital room, hospital medical services and supplies, physician’s … + Read More
May 27, 2014
We are proud to announce that the Chambers Plan has joined the TELUS Health eClaims network. What does this mean for you? If you use an Extended Healthcare provider who is part of the TELUS Network, they are able to submit your claims electronically for the services you received. Claims will be processed similarly to … + Read More
May 12, 2014
The Chambers Plan has introduced a new format for the certificate numbers on the plan. Instead of being two 5 digit numbers, it will now be one 10 digit number. The certificate number will be a combination of the firm number and original certificate number assigned to each employee. This is important because this is … + Read More
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013