December 3, 2014
Generic drugs are often advertised as money-saving options, a valuable way to keep health care affordable for all interested parties – including employees, employers, insurance companies and the government. But there’s a lot of confusion about how a generic stacks up against the brand name drug. Simply put, a generic drug is a copy of … + Read More
May 12, 2014
This past weekend the S+F team and significant others, spent the weekend in Whistler, BC. The focus of the weekend was Team Building. Between social gatherings and delicious meals we had some great learning moments. Most would say that the “Amazing Chase” event hosted by Canadian Outback Adventures was the highlight of the trip. Much … + Read More
March 19, 2014
Out with the old and in with the new! We have been working hard with Pencilneck Software and Studiothink to build a website that tells the Schmidt + Funk Story. We want our current clients and potential clients to know that they are in good hands when they are working with us. We also love … + Read More
- Dental Fee Guide and Your Benefits Coverage
- The Best Benefits Plan You’ve Never Heard Of
- Want to Work with these Crazy People?
- We’re Hiring!
- Video: Stable Insurance Premiums for Small Business
- Video: The my-benefits® Mobile App
- Video: The Most Popular Employee Benefits in Canada
- Enjoy your Vacation with Peace of Mind
- S+F Giving Back at Christmas
- Brad on Joytv!