December 13, 2013
Most small businesses can’t afford to have a team of specialists on hand to help deal with unexpected problems that require an expert opinion. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® Business Assistance Service is designed to fill this gap. This confidential service provides access to professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts who … + Read More
December 1, 2013
AD&D and Critical Illness Coverage The 2012 Federal Budget introduced legislation which will result in a taxable benefit to employees for certain employer-paid premiums under group insurance plans. This change will treat Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Critical Illness premium on the same basis as employer-paid group Life insurance and Dependent Life premium. Effective … + Read More
- New my-benefits App!
- Beneficiaries- What’s in a name?
- Sun Life has Photo Submission!
- New Long Term Disability Options
- CRA Guidelines for the Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Summer is Right Around the Corner!
- Practitioners Can Bill the Chambers Plan Directly!
- New Chambers Plan Certificate Numbers
- Chambers Plan Adds Business Assistance Services
- Tax Changes for 2013